Monday, October 19, 2015

12 tags of Christmas week #4

Love using my embossing folders with ink. I inked 2 tags using a TH embossing folder with 2 colors of the colorbox chalk inks. I used the bisque and embossed one as the background and cut out a warm red poinsettia from the second one. Layered on top i inked a cream flower and attached with a brad. Added the pearl wire which you can make but this I bought. Love to add ribbon or wire so my tags can hang. On a tree in a bathroom or on a hook. Thanks lLinda for your inspiration to make a poinsettia. So much fun!  http://thefunkiejunkie.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

  1. Love the warm tones of your tag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous, Carol! Love the way the veins on the poinsettia have been inked and the matching background is fabulous. The bow looks so pretty off to the side like that and your pearled wire hanger is the perfect finishing touch Just a quick reminder that you must include a link to my shop in order to qualify for the prize drawings and the coupon at the end of the challenge. Let me know if you need any assistance with that. Thanks so much for joining in again for week #3!

    Hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete